Thursday, February 18, 2010

A new leaf?

Against all odds, my mother and I actually finished painting the letters for Taylor's new Backyardigans bedroom! Is it possible that I have turned a new crafting leaf?


There's still a lot of work to do in the room before she can move in, but at least we've taken one step in the right direction. I can't wait to see her face when she walks into a Backyardigans bedroom just for her, and these colorful letters give me some hope that we can pull it all together.

On the sewing front, I finally ordered my sewing machine after hemming (pun intended) and hawing over the decision. I went with the Singer 1507, which I paid for mostly with Amazon gift cards I earned from Swag Bucks. If you are interested in earning gift cards and prizes through the Swag Bucks search-and-win site, check out my other blog for details. It's totally free and easy to get started; I have tried many different earning websites, and this is by far the best one.

Now that it has been ordered, I can't wait for my sewing machine to show up on my doorstep!

No comments:

Post a Comment