My corncob project was delayed two separate times when I ran out of yellow thread and then green felt. It was also very time-consuming to stitch the kernels and the lines on the husks. I was working without a pattern again, so I had to make it work as I went. The bottoms of the cob and husk were especially challenging, and I just did the best I could to make them semi-presentable.
I finally finished it today, so here it is, my felt corncob with removable husks!
This will be my one and only corncob, and I’ll be sure to choose a simpler vegetable to attempt next, because this one was a big pain!